Today on the wargame front I have:Listened to Henry Hyde talking to Jay Arnold, while I…
– Prepared tomorrow’s blog post for the Second World War day by day game.
– Added to my detailed rule set for my “Bomber” game, based on Len Deighton’s book.
– Decided to abandon my long term project of creating the entire forces for Blenheim 1704 in 6mm at a figure:man ratio of 1:25. The order of battle and painting plan is saved for future use. I abandoned this in favour of a much smaller scale game, “bathtubbed” onto a 3ft x 2ft board, based upon Bob Cordery’s Colonial rules When Empires Clash. This will still require some painting of figures.
– Dug out the models for the above project and set them out for painting.
– Abandoned a long-outstanding ACW campaign and returned the part-painted 20mm plastic soldiers to the “as and when” painting box.
Excellent progress so far in de-cluttering my plans.
Happy New Year everyone.
2 thoughts on “Making progress towards 2020”
General Whiskers, I hope next year is full of fun games for you and you have better year health-wise.
Thank you. Happy New Year to you to.