A wargaming update
Today, apart from my regular daily update on World War Two as a documentary and a map gaming project I managed a little painting and preparation.
First I found the 1/600 Lancaster models that had failed to successfully acquire a magnet to attach to their flying stand and tried a new application. This is a particularly difficult prospect, fighting the strength of “Gorilla Glue” against the desire of every “rare earth” magnet to fly off and find the nearest piece of steel.
Then I applied a wash of “Coat d’Armes” Russian Brown paint to several 1944 allied tanks, including the failed 3d prints of Cromwell tanks that I now intend to use as destroyed tank models.
Alas no photographs – yet.