(being the reports of a solo wargame campaign)
12th September 1939
The Anglo-French Supreme War council convened. In Poland, the Polish army recaptured Lowicz from the Germans.
Game day 12: Germany renews attack in Poland
Moves and combat (from north to south)
- 2nd German Infantry Corps (6 attacks at 1) attacked 2nd Polish Infantry Corps (5 defends at 2).
- 1st German Tank Corps (4 attacks at 3) supported by 1st German Infantry Corps (6 attacks at 1) attacked 1st Polish Tank Corps (3 defends at 2).
- 2nd German Tank Corps (6 attacks at 3) supported by 1st German Fighter Group (6 attacks at 3) attacked 1st Polish Infantry Corps (1 defend at 2).
- 3rd German Infantry Corps (2 attacks at 1), attacked 3rd Polish Infantry Corps (4 defends at 2).
- 2 successful attacks vs 2 successful defends. Polish retreat.
- 2+1 successful attacks vs 1 successful defend. Polish eliminated.
- 0+5 successful attacks vs 0 successful defends. Polish eliminated. Luftwaffe squadron return to Germany.
- 1 successful attack. 1 successful defend. The Germans withdrew into Czechoslovakia.
Warsaw was now open to attack from the west. The bomber group moved east in preparation to bomb Warsaw. The naval fleet moved north in the Skaggerat.
In the South Atlantic the commerce raider fleet moved out of the Rio Plata.