Well, it has been a while since I posted, and here is why.
- Ongoing arguments between insurers and builders about the re-instatement of our house as it was before the fire of 4th July.
- Arguments with caravan insurers, purchasing a replacement caravan and trying to find someone who would insure the replacement.
- Finding somewhere to keep the new caravan while the builders – if we ever get any – repair the house and re-fence the garden.
- Sourcing a new garden shed/workshop. Achieved as a local contractor will build a bespoke shed to fit the space available.
- Buying an awning that fits the new caravan, and, as yet not begun, selling the old one.
- Undergoing a biopsy to investigate my almost certain cancer.
and finally, the fact that I am running a PBEM wargame and anything that I post will be visible to both commanders.
So, with the game now poised at 07:00 18th September 1940, here are the battle reports for the previous 30 minutes from 06:00 to 06:30.
The situation is the German attack on Brighton, with the intention of capturing Shoreham harbour to allow unloading of armoured units.
Brighton 18th September 1940 British 0630
Brighton 18th September 1940 German 0630
2 thoughts on “Operation Sealion – The Battle of Brighton”
Sorry to hear about your health – hope everything goes as well as can be expected. I’m impressed by the terrain.
I like to concentrate on the visual aspect for a miniatures game, often to the detriment of the speed of play, and this is an extreme example.
Health-wise, I should get the results in 2-3 weeks.