Well, it has been a while since I posted, and here is why.
- Ongoing arguments between insurers and builders about the re-instatement of our house as it was before the fire of 4th July.
- Arguments with caravan insurers, purchasing a replacement caravan and trying to find someone who would insure the replacement.
- Finding somewhere to keep the new caravan while the builders – if we ever get any – repair the house and re-fence the garden.
- Sourcing a new garden shed/workshop. Achieved as a local contractor will build a bespoke shed to fit the space available.
- Buying an awning that fits the new caravan, and, as yet not begun, selling the old one.
- Undergoing a biopsy to investigate my almost certain cancer.
and finally, the fact that I am running a PBEM wargame and anything that I post will be visible to both commanders.
So, with the game now poised at 07:00 18th September 1940, here are the battle reports for the previous 30 minutes from 06:00 to 06:30.
The situation is the German attack on Brighton, with the intention of capturing Shoreham harbour to allow unloading of armoured units.